Serving Size: makes 4 glasses.
- Gelatissimo Dragon Fruit & Lychee sorbet
- 1 x Tin of Lychees in syrup
- Vodka (can also be substituted for gin or rum)
- Add 12 lychees into a blender or use a stick blender to blend well.
- Add in 4 scoops of our Dragon Fruit & Lychee sorbet and blitz again until all combined.
- Add 1/2 cup of lychee syrup from the tin.
- Add in 120ml vodka and stir.
- Pour into glasses (about half way) and top up with lemonade.
- Garnish with a lychee or small slice of dragon fruit.
If you want to make a slushy variation, add in a few extra ice cubes at Step 1, or freeze the lychees before blitzing them – perfect for that outdoor barbeque! This recipe can easily be tweaked for a non-alcoholic version by leaving out the vodka and adding in more lychees and lemonade instead. We’re all about options for everyone in the family.